Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am... but...




Title: Dance of Cranes
Artist: Haruyo Morita










I am but a humble guy with no worldly assets as of yet to offer;

For any period the means to seduce your interest,
I have a gift with words and it is my interest that you define.
For it is those words from you I collect by hand on paper to lay.

It is from you that I would collect Inspiration
As from a flower gently - the morning dew
And yet as the moth does, reach out for the moon.

I want you but I am only human
And all that is in the human
Will in the end only disappoint.

To be as sensitive I am living
And alive more than most and
Yet twinkling is the wisdom of a star captured at night

By water on reflection is as a fairy tale castle
I own words as you give them to me and from them I find
Tears as the fruit of a Beauty that has set me free

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a grat site. Also the words refelct the picture so well and I was touched to read the piece and think about how much time you must have spent formulating such deep observations.

Very enjoyable indeed

3:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters