Friday, July 07, 2006

Love hug


A relationship ....


A Relationship is that field of security Always burning in the background
Is the Responsibility to warm the heart
Yeah even to warn the heart of coldness pleasures held now
I hold my pleasures now no longer to be as in the past "a sensual gratification"
But satisfaction is here to taste and is to see
The spiritual security of another "blooming"

Humility owns more about love because it does not own itself

Sorry if the fonts out but I like to present words to be as wet fish
That hits you in the face for an impact value
This was not planned this way it just happened by mistake

If my heart could live more secretly I would not be such a fool In the world
If my heart could live more secretly I would not be such a fool In the world
Breathing has no inhibition about my health
So why should the life I live
About the love I give
If my heart could live more secretly
I would not be such a fool
Can I touch you where you will not forget Just come hold me
I am as real as you want me to be..

... If I blew you up with kisses and love would you mind
If I COVERED YOU WITH FRAGRANT ROSE PETALS
THERE WOULD NOT BE A LOT YOU COULD SAY
COZ if I could it would have been done by now
(dont please read anything sloppy into that)

az eva my SOX R still on


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice words, nice thoughts deeply profound sentiments.

Claire Higgins

7:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters