Sunday, June 25, 2006

... Dedicated to Xsapph...

"Love has no Reality, without any Sacrifice..."


With fascination and the peace
which commands authority
as a knife that goes
so cleanly through butter
to use the phrase.

good luck would insult your work
because it will just go
like a knife through butter.
Reality is believing
what you are and have done
is real
and sapph
you are so dynamically vital,
a note to wish you
every blessing upon your work
and for the grace for it
to enlighten and edify it’s reader

I wait for the hand to hold
...Of a heart that is
With mine to own.

Please don`t find in my words,
Anymore than you need,
At the moment you read.

The Spirit takes order from chaos.

Please I am only as you want
For freedom love has me,
To be whatever you need.

You possess a spontaneity with inspiration,
That has everything to qualify.

Joy to be as hope
I collect your inspiration.

As a flower the morning dew.
The greatest gift I have
To give you are my tears.
As a summary to beauty
They are faultless.

To own... You are not mine

Until I am your need.

It is not your attention that I seek,
but your blessing to see that I do applaud.

It is not a desire that I have,
but for you an inspiration

.... that I do write...

But gone as that ray of light that danced on the brook.

Are you doing to much to collect
The broken threads of others...
.... and then will you one day find,
that you have escaped from
Your own treasured destiny?

.... a thought maybe sown as
A seed to germinate in peace,

Even as I leave you as the care of love.

And it is now that I see you
Through the tears my eyes can not hold
I know a joy like as to a fountain
Springing up from within my heart.

So much has flowed in your direction
That I keep it hidden purely
Because it flows
Like water from a tap....
Releases from within
Tears of joy
As passionately
As a thunder storm
Sends drops of rain
To seek out and reward the dry soil
For it`s patient wait
It is as a child
I look up to you and
Yearn for your approval
Yeah even to hope....

Applause can bring....
Of shine due to the investment

As the sun`s brilliance
Upon gold can disappear
In a twinkle
Your wish is my command ...

... dedicated to my Friend Sapphire....

6 Comments:

Blogger Sapphire Eagle © said...

.. thankyou for the words Simon... thankyou very much!


xSapph

10:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful site and pictures words that are really stunning to read


thankyiu

Carol Whitton

5:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is lovely... so is your dedication, ah if only to be the subject of such thoughtful words, I feel jealous, and would like to know more.

Cheers
Jeff Moreo

3:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah the santicty of thought and the wildreness of feeling. To speak of it no-one can imagine. The sadness of the photograph as if in her last moments she looks at the camera and says "Adieu...and to you" and then she died.

How magical indeed you can bring her to life this once, as if a breathing into a butterfly is more than not enough! A yellow buttery round face caught in time, bleached forehead, and coy smile.

Like a postcard or a picturebook fancy!

8:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She died? Wow that makes this all the more moving and emotional. What a shame that a life can be cut so short.

"A seed to germinate in peace"

May she rest in peace.

6:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina struck again another self-inflicting wound... always loaked dagger soft words but at the heart of it a maligned spirit.

I see a young woman radiating energy, crowned by a golden halo. To be a Muse for the author whose pain dreamily paints for the reader an adoration that he has a right to have in such tender words as he finds in his heart.

She isn't dead, and again Gina this fixation of yours with death is sending out the direst message to the universe, perhaps you need to find a way to heal the desperation for hurting others that appears to inspire you.

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters