Friday, July 07, 2006

As a spark disappears into the night...


Man Ray: Tears


You are not with me If I choose Said the blind-man ....The flower offers beauty to the eye as sight and to the nose a gift of scent to satisfy
But neither are covered by protection
Life has
Light of a cutting intensity as with a Laser Love is a
Creative Fuel when burning here & now for Inspiration
But when there is no giving protection as an ember dies
and so too the flower it falls
As a child I cry for a need
I have Oh words are said as rain that falls then
a childishness becomes my security
when the need is not met so quietly is love in living
so sincerely is love in giving so faithfully is love
in being so freely is love
offered when unwanted
as a spark that disappears into the night sky
It is the intimacy we have
Through the mouthpiece
Which I enjoy with you
Speaking so personally
I am what I say but words
Do not own me intimately
quietly
When there is nothing within
A heart that has no energy
And life only hurts
Just wait

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is good line: 'I have Oh words are said as rain that falls then
a childishness becomes my security
'

I wear this teeshirt well myself.

Cheers Simon

Boris Dunn

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters