Sunday, June 25, 2006

Colourless stone



Title: La Promesse
Artist: Rene Magritte



There is a love
as Real
as colourless stone
And when initialled by you
this can only hang
So gladly around my neck
and upon my heart
I love you as a breaking wave

That explains an utter sensitivity
For every aspect of the sand.

But Ah-ha that is not the first time
for want of words to me

Coincidence = God.

Incidents throws a whole new light on Freedom
.. is not as we suppose we would like to think


No don`t think darkness always coloured socks letters close

simon = s
a hug = o
a kiss = x
my sox appeal

The bright allusive butterfly
Fascination of the heart
Desire of the artist to capture
On paper the poetic
freedom held by words
As casually the wind touches realization
For the hand to write
as inspiration
Nothing is wasted
No more is written
Now you render Time
As if too long to wait
But it is for the freedom
To know you that I must wait

With delight
The stars how they sparkle
Like children to watch
Over you I
f there were no stars in the sky
I would miss you

The Tactile offers as cement
A unity to Body and Soul
As the Spirit will permit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters