Sunday, June 25, 2006

Je ne sais quoi



Title: Salon des Cent
Artist: Alphonse Mucha

Precious sweet scent of the Honeysuckle it is that "je ne sais quoi" you wear that greets my heart with inspiration as the scent of the H/S touches my nose.


I am a little slow of understanding but is the "AURA" making my connection through you dear reader?

To my Friends:

Thank you for those words you gave for me to collect as silver dust sprinkled so carefully by the fairies upon the morning grass ...

But now I must go again and sit under that ugly heavy stone in darkness until with care 2 love 4 eva SOX.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT WONDERFUL WORDS YOU WRITE MR. A.

KEEP WRTIING WE ARE EJOYING YOU IMMENSELY

2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters