Sunday, June 25, 2006

Love of a child



Title: Mother and Child, c.1905 (detail)
Artist: Gustav Klimt



How could I own the words to say things to you My despondency and sadness then you wipe away I hear your words brings comfort to my soul for I am always like a child and as a child I dearly love you and those friends I have

Hope is but the clothing
that is worn by personality
My inspiration comes even now as milk
taken from your words that kiss paper
For with Revelation there is nourishment
offered to the child as a taste of hope
then this 1 just food for thought

It was the Little Autumn fairy who came to sit upon my knee
When I told her about you
we became so very happy
With lots of silly things to say
and talk about all night
Ohh !
how we love you
.... as the stars that with wisdom twinkle

Miss you with
Care so take
Care so that
Care can always
Care for you
and in
All
Ways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters